PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING UPDATED SALON POLICIES AS OF JULY 2020 AS OUR BUSINESS MODEL MOVES FORWARD TO COMPLY WITH GOVERNMENT HEALTH REGULATIONS
ARRIVING AT THE SALON
1. Please call 905-641-1913 from the parking lot before entering the salon as we have a government restriction on salon guests allowed in the salon at any given time. We ask that you follow the social distancing requirement of 6 feet ( 2 metres) where possible.
2. Care workers may drop off guests and return to pick them up after the appointment otherwise we ask that you arrive alone
Upon entering you will be ask to answer a health questionnaire and we may take your temperature with a contactless thermometer
3. If you show a temperature of 37.6 degrees Celsius (99.7 degrees Fahrenheit) you will be asked to leave to the salon and to contact your physician as soon as possible-a new appointment can be scheduled for 14 days after the original booking date
4. All guests will be asked to wear a mask for the entire time in the salon. You may bring your own personal mask if you like or we will provide one for you. Employees will wear shields/masks as well.
5. Hand sanitizer will be provided upon arrival and available at all stations and restrooms
6. Beverages and magazines will not be provided at this time. If you bring a beverage please bring a straw so you do not remove your mask while in the salon
7. Where social distancing is not possible plex-screens have been installed-front desk and between shampoo sinks
1. Government regulation allows for 50% capacity of guests in the salon so some stylists will be returning at an altered schedule this summer. Please call to inquire about your stylist's availability
2. We ask that you pre-book your next visit while in the salon to better accommodate your schedule while we are restricted by the amount of guests in the salon which means we have fewer appointments available at this time
3. Cancellations- If you need to reschedule due to illness we are permitted to book after 14 days from the original appointment. Other cancellations within 48 hours of the appointment may be subject to a 25% rescheduling fee
1. All employees have completed a sanitization and sterilization course and diplomas will be displayed throughout the salon
2. Required sanitization and sterilization protocols will be performed between all guests' appointments according to government regulation outlined for salon services
1. There will be a service pricing increase as of July 2020. Please refer to this website for details or call 905-641-1913.
2. At this time men's and youth hairstyling and blowouts unless with a haircut may not be available with some stylists. Facial waxing, beard trimming and makeup have been prohibited by the government at this time
3. Guests may choose to schedule a colour service without a haircut and leave with damp hair but we ask that you mention this at time of booking to properly schedule the stylist's workday
WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION AND PATIENCE AS WE NAVIGATE THROUGH THIS NEW NORMAL TOGETHER