PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING UPDATED SALON POLICIES AS OF JULY 2020 AS OUR BUSINESS MODEL MOVES FORWARD TO COMPLY WITH GOVERNMENT HEALTH REGULATIONS
ARRIVING AT THE SALON
1. Please call 905-641-1913 from the parking lot before entering the salon as we have a government restriction on salon guests allowed in the salon at any given time. We ask that you follow the social distancing requirement of 6 feet ( 2 metres) where possible.
2. Care workers may drop off guests and return to pick them up after the appointment otherwise we ask that you arrive alone
3. Upon entering you will be ask to answer a health questionnaire and we may take your temperature with a contactless thermometer
4. Each guest will be asked to answer health related questions that pertain to the covid-19 virus and your temperature will be taken with a contactless thermometer to ensure the safety of all guests and employees.
5. All guests will be asked to wear a mask for the entire time in the salon. You may bring your own personal mask if you like or we will provide one for you. Employees will wear masks as well.
6. Hand sanitizer will be provided upon arrival and available at all stations and restrooms
7. Beverages and magazines will not be provided at this time. If you bring a beverage please bring a straw so you do not remove your mask while in the salon
8. Where social distancing is not possible plex-screens have been installed-front desk and between shampoo sinks
1. We are now in Phase 3 but if salons move back into Phase 2 the government regulation will allow for 50% capacity of guests in the salon so some stylists may return to an altered schedule to accommodate Phase 2 restrictions.
2. We ask that you pre-book your next visit while in the salon to better accommodate your schedule while we are restricted by the amount of guests in the salon which means we may have fewer appointments available at this time
3. Cancellations- If you need to reschedule due to illness we are permitted to book after 14 days from the original appointment. Other cancellations within 48 hours of the appointment may be subject to a 25% rescheduling fee
1. All employees have completed required sanitization and sterilization courses and diplomas will be displayed throughout the salon
2. Required sanitization and sterilization protocols will be performed between all guests' appointments according to government regulation outlined for salon services
1. There will be a service pricing increase as of July 2020. Please refer to this website for details or call 905-641-1913.
2. Guests may choose to schedule a colour service without a haircut and leave with damp hair but we ask that you mention this at time of booking to properly schedule the stylist's workday
WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION AND PATIENCE AS WE NAVIGATE THROUGH THIS NEW NORMAL TOGETHER